14.7.08

Questions of the week #4 and #5

A little update for SP 12 questions of the week - now two for the price of one!

First, question 4:

1) What yarn (that you don’t have/haven’t used) would make your stash “complete”?

2) What yarn do you never want to be without?

1) well, I don't know what would make my stash "complete", but certainly there's some yarns I would like to try...like Lorna's Laces, maybe Tilli Tomas (way overpriced but sound interesting).

2) I guess that would be wool. Can't name any brand since I don't have an absolute favourite yarn, but I would not like to be without wool.

And on to question 5:

1) Where is your favorite place to go for vacation/holiday?
2) Where is one place you’d like to go?

1) Again, on with the boring. For I don't have one.
2) Hmm...I guess I'd like to go back to the Maldives some day. If /when I have the money... And some day I'd like to visit New Zealand, Australia and Iceland.

No comments: