19.6.11

Nälkäinen softa - The hungry sofa

Nyt kun olette ihastelleet edellisen postauksen puseroa, niin voin paljastaa että ei se mennyt ihan niinkuin piti. Tarkoituksena oli tehdä hihoistakin alaosasta mustat, mutta neulomisen jälkeen lankatilanne oli tämä. Pari hassua grammaa.


Now that you have admired the sweater in the last post I can reveal that not all went to plan. I was planning on doing the bottom part of the sleeves in black. But after knitting the situation with the yarn was this - couple of measly grams.

- -

Sitten kerran kun olin jo päätellyt kaikki langanpäät kaivelin jotain sohvannurkasta ja löysin tämän. Sohva oli syönyt sen verran lankaa että sillä olisi saanut mustat raidat hihoihin. Mitäs sitä tällä nyt sitten tekisi?


Then after I had wowen in all the yarn ends I was digging at the sofa and trying to find something and came across this. The sofa had eaten a ball of black yarn, enough that I would have been able to make those black stripes on the sleeves. Now what shall I do with this one?

No comments: